North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another Love Top and a finish




Still creating new love tops out of orphans and pieces. This one is very interesting. It will suit a tall person.
Have quilted quite a few love tops. I counted 10 total in some stage of binding or waiting for binding.


The yellow and blue quilt is for someone special. Its made of 2.5 X 4.5 rectangles. Blackie was making sure it was acceptable. It is!

Frog Quilter

4 comments:

  1. How creative, making them out of orphans blocks. I like them - Hugs Natima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how our cats come by when displaying a quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quilts! You did such a lovely job on them!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love using up scraps and leftover bits you creations are devine....I am addicted to making crumb blocks from Bonnie Hunter's site.....but I see you are a follower of hers too. :0)
    thanks for stopping by my blog, I am stuck sewing blocks that aren't very showy so I am showing some of the quilts that hang in my home.

    Happy sewing

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.