North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Princess Quilt, Special Secret Sister

Some of my finishes this weekend: A princess quilt from panels for my grand daughter. It's twin size. Quilted with free form feathers.




I have gotten to the point where I see beauty in my quilting. Instead of looking at parts of it, I look at the overall picture.

Next up is my secret sister gift I made. It was one of Mary's December gifts along with a crystal wine glass (her second glass) and a bottle of wine. She is in charge of Love Quilts and named herself "The Love Goddess". Appropriate and now she has a momento!


I have other finishes I can't show.... No peeking Liz (in Scotland). I guarantee it's pretty and festive.

I have started a Sylvia's Bridal Quilt and have about 10 blocks completed. Am enjoying the process.

Well I'm off to get some more sewing done, Christmas is coming "real soon".

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. I love your Disney quilt...Any girl would love it!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grand daughter will love the princess quilt! It is darling.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.