North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

MAM's gone wild

This is the pile I started with yesterday afternoon..............

Working until 11pm last night and most of today ... I only have this pile of crumbs left.

and the good news is that there are 73 blocks completed, some 10 in progress on the ironing board. These are 8 inch unfinished blocks.

I hope I get my rowenta back from the repair service soon. I have filled my little iron almost everytime I needed to iron...
Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Now that looks like my kind of project! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. USE THE CRUMBS! USE THE CRUMBS!!! LOL I love Crumbs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.