North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Adopted, Baby Quilt, Eptworth Quilt

My first big news is that we've been adopted. A few weeks ago I was going to my car to make a trip to Charleston when I heard a loud meowing. Long story short he was in the engine. It took an hour and a half to get him out. Cute kitty!

The first quilt with the blue border is my Epworth Childrens home quilt for one of the cottages.



Next quilt is for a co-worker who delivered early. The baby weighs almost enough to go home. Its 30's with brights.


Keep Stitching,

Frog Quilter

3 comments:

  1. Wow, and hour and a half .... cute kitten.

    Love your quilts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a story! What a cute, cute kitty!! Does he/she have a name? Love the quilt for the baby! I am sure they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat way to find a kitty! I know it will be so happy with you!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.