North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Visiting Family and quilts

I've been in Indiana for a week now. First for work, now for leisure. I happened to re-acquaint myself with a quilt I made in 2002. As I look over the loved and worn quilt, I realize that my quilt journey has progressed from 0 to as I am right now. I look at how I had made that quilt and think of all the learning and doing since 2002. That's a lot of quilts.

My grand kids here enjoyed their "new" quilts; the colts quilt and the wild colorful wave quilt. I know they will be loved and cherished.

I am looking forward to getting home and stitch a few. I have almost finished all the hand work I brought. I also have a new machine to pick up....:-))

Keep the quilt journey going and sorry for no pictures.

Frog Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.