North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Prague Holiday


This is a wonderful picturesque city. We stayed at the Courtyard Marriott in Flora. Wonderful hotel with a full breakfast included. We traveled everywhere by the Metro (Subway). Lots of walking.

If you are into architecture this is a must see city.

Even the side walk is quilt worthy.

FABULOUS!

Frog Quilter




2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful city...I loved seeing the pics!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo jealous! Glad you stopped by my blog. Appreciate the comments. Love your frog on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.