North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, May 16, 2011

A Star Is Born



Working from scraps I made these star blocks. They weren't exactly square so I knew they would need something else...

This is what was born...

A frog on my porch, too cute not to take a picture.

And last but not least a pretty flower from my trip to California.

I started another scrap quilt yesterday and it's going pretty fast.

Frog Quilter

4 comments:

  1. Very perky!! I really like the spotted black and white alternating frames - adds so much to the overall appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stars. what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. liz this is beautiful ,
    love from liz in scotland x

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.