Sunday, June 19, 2011
Orphan blocks and scraps, Reorganizing
I took a pile of scrap blocks, pieces parts and made a very colorful child's quilt top. It's very happy and bright.
Yesterday I spent the day with a good friend who helped me organize my bedroom/quilt room. We had so much fun!!! Now I am able to get behind my quilt machine and use panto's to quilt. The new configuation is very bright and clean looking. I removed many layers of dust that were hidden.
This cutefrog jumped out of a flower pot while I was watering. Since then he comes out regularly.
I have started a new quilt (big surprise LOL). It uses spikey star blocks which I am making using the accuquilt cutter. The rest of the pieces all come from blocks and pieces that I have in my stash.