Monday, September 26, 2011

Project Status

Here is the progress on the wedding wall hanging which I totally redid. I wasn't happy with how the top lined up with the text. After all this, with the sides finished. There was space at the bottom begging for something. It's a wedding wall hanging so I added a heart. I used the accuquilt go cutter to cut the large heart. Then I needle turned the heart.

The progress on the fan quilt. I had to order more background dot fabric. I am appliquing 3 large dots on each side. I have one side finish and would have had more done but a nice thunderstorm happened yesterday. We lost power for about an hour and half. The name for the fan quilt is three quarters.

Hope everyone has made progress on what ever you are creating.

Frog Quilter

4 comments:

  1. Love those fans--"three quarters"--I get it! Isn't it maddening when you are in the middle of sewing and the power goes out! DH doesn't think it is reason enough to get out the generator! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wedding wall hanging. That green is not MY color but I just love the bells and the lettering. I haven't finished my new project yet, but soon....

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.