North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Plugging Along

I continue to clean up my sewing room, especially the piles of miscellaneous fabric. The strippy quilt is going to SC Quilts for Kids. This once was a pile of less than width of fabric strips, 2 1/2 inches wide. There are enough strips together for half of another top. These quilts will measure 36 X 48.

This pink crumb quilt is for one of Celeste grands. She was blessed with 4 new grand babies all within 2 months. 3 are tripplets. Needless to say she is helping out with the tripplets full time.




Hope everyone had a great weekend, full of stitches.


Frog Quilter





2 comments:

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.