North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Eye Fooler Progress, Almost There

My sewing room is a total mess. Fabric everywhere. BUT I am loving this quilt. I cannot stop working on it.

I started the third column assembly and have most of the connecting blocks done, some blocks sewn together. I just ran out of energy today. So close.






I will definitely finish it tomorrow.

The heart quilt is displayed for February. I really enjoy seeing my quilts displayed. Sometimes I wonder "Did I really make that"?

Hope all the other bloggers who are making this quilt have progressed.

Frog Quilter

4 comments:

  1. Your Eye Fooler looks great! Mine is still a stack of parts on a design board. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this quilt. Where can I find the directions for this block?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, where can I find the directions? This is GORGEOUS!

    Just in case you can't reply to me since I am on a Wordpress blog, here is my email - csaveberg5 at gmail dot com.

    Thanks!

    Bari

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.