North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Class Project and a pretty quilt



The scrappy quilt was made from a bag of scraps a fellow quilter gifted me. I added the brown diagonal sashing, brown border, then a nice floral border. Quilted with bountiful feathers - a great panto.

I am teaching my wonky stars and house at fall retreat. I already have the large lap size quilt but decided to make this cute wall hanging. This way my students can go home with a wall hanging top. I will finish this up next weekend. The picture doesn't do it justice.

Has been a really busy weekend. Have gotten lots accomplished, 2 charity quilts and a queen size quilted.

Frog Quilter

6 comments:

  1. Glad you had a productive week-end...love both projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wonky house and stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have brought those scraps together into a cohesive quilt. Nice job!
    Cute wall hanging--should be a fun class. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I first check on the design wall reports, I scroll thru and look at the little photos. I pick one that catches my eye to look at first. Your wonky trees are great and they made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wonky wall hanging is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.