North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Play Time

At the machine... Trying to get used to using rulers. I used the small boomarang from DeLoas. They can be found at deloasquiltshop.com




I love the texture on the back, and yes there are lots of mistakes. It was fun to just let go. A child will love this quilt.



As for my absence from blogging I have been working a full size T Shirt quilt. A commission from Indiana. In the process of hand stitching the binding down.

As for today, I have bread rising and must go grocery shopping.

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that quilt is awesome, love the border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilting looks very fun!
    And you are a fellow breadmaker! : )
    Did the t-shirt quilt give you trouble? I have heard from some quilters that the thread broke constantly while trying to quilt one.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.