North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday

Today has been a very busy day. This morning a friend met me at the interstate to give me 10 lbs of shrimp. Then on to some errands.

I loaded and quilted a T Shirt quilt and it gave me a smile seeing it finished.



I started quilting around 1 pm. It came off the frame around 6pm. I will photograph it tomorrow morning early and post. So happy with the results. Even hubs liked it.

While this was quilting (I used my computerized quilter) I was cleaning up a mess. Recently I had cut a bunch of drunkard patch blocks using the accuquilt and I had a pile on the floor. It looked like this.




The teal jacket there needs a little tailoring on the sleeves. All the unusable parts have been cut and trashed. I have a nice ironed pile to strip up.

While I was dead heading flowers I spotted this beautiful butterfly.



Check back for more progress.

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Your scraps look like it will be a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser on the t-shirt quilt. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.