North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

A better fishing day




Only caught 5 trout. Did snag a 12 inch sucker fish that was a pretty golden color. He went back into the stream.

The next photo is the second T Shirt quilt. I used the gold colored thread again and just love how it turned out. One side shows where I stopped binding. It's finished now. When I get home I will stitch out the labels and sew on the back.


Next photo is another QSC Quilts for Kids. Anita challenged me to come up with an arrangement around a panel. I custom quilted using a meander in the center and feathers for all the borders. I like it.


The sun is shining today and when it warms up, I will be headed out to my spot to fish. The feather weight is calling for attention.....Sew on me! Stitch a few and ahhhhhhhhhh feel the tension go away.

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. I love the flower fairie panels. I like what you have done with it! Enjoy your fishing time--I know you will! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilts....my sons would love you.....

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.