North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, November 23, 2012

A Quiet Day

Hubs and I spent a nice quiet day yesterday with a early dinner at 4. Here is our special table with fancy china. We really enjoyed it.



And of course you know I was sewing up a storm.

These 6X6 blocks were sewn in my hotel room when I traveled in May. I started out sashing in just two colors but I didn't like it. So I just kept adding more colors and am happy with it now.



I am doing some re-organizing in my sewing room. This seems to be a never ending job. I will share pictures when finished.

I picked up my Bernina 200 from Branums today and stopped at Hancocks for black quilting thread. I've been working on quilting quiltlets for a special project. They are pillow style so only light quilting is needed. It takes longer to load (with pins UGH) than it does to quilt. I only have a few more go.

Hope you have made time to sew this weekend.

Frog Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.