North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Busy Sunday

I started my day making bread and cinnamon rolls. Cinnamon rolls mostly for a work event tomorrow. This afternoon I finished up a order for 14 coasters. I am so glad to be finished. I'm thinking Clemson colors.



I met my son and family at Cracker Barrel for a nice lunch on Saturday. On the way home I stopped at the quilt shop in Orangeburg SC. A Stitch In Time, Again. They had lots of 50% and 40% off fabric. I couldn't pass up a good deal.


The Black on Whites are for my Easy Street Quilt. I will post my progress tomorrow.

There might be some more sewing tonight OR not. I'm pretty tired so I might make an early night of it.

Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. You should have called me. I am not far from quilt shop

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.