North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

East Street Part 2

In between working on one of the two T Shirts Quilts and errands, I am trying to complete part 2. I have about half of the flying geese finished.



I am using a Fons and Porter ruler to cut both types of triangles.

This mystery is teaching me new things. I never really understood this ruler. Now I feel confident and I will use it in the future.


Tonight I plan to sew another stack of flying geese. There is something SO soothing about feeding pieces of fabric through the sewing machine.

Frog Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.