North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Easy Street Part 2 DONE!






I finished these flying geese units, all 134 of them last night watching Nebraska get whooped :-(

This morning I re-inserted my red snappers back into my quilt leaders. Oh how I have missed you.

Excuse the messy look. I usually have multiple projects going and somehow my room gets messy. How did that happen?












Tinker Belle looking all cute and stretched out.
Frog Quilter

4 comments:

  1. Looking good!!! and tell Tinker Belle she is looking good too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little kitty. My cocker sleeps just like that too. I love my red snappers too. Why were they removed? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flying geese. My sewing room gets messy too, even though I try to work neatly, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the purples you chose!! Love the kitties too!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.