North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Busy weekend

It has been a busy weekend most of which I can't show. I quilted a customer quilt Saturday, did a bunch of cleaning up in my sewing area as well as the rest of the house.

What I can show is a baby scrappy trips. It will go to QSC Spring Meeting later this month. Tinker Belle helped audition it. Approved! It measures 36 X 48 inches, just the right size.



Hope you had a quilty weekend.

Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. I sewed a bunch more "tubes" for my Scrappy Trips last week, but I didn't get them sliced and sewn back together. That is a cute little size--lap quilt?

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.