North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Last Minute Quilt

To take with me to Ireland. I can get the binding done on the long ride to Dublin. It will also double as show and tell, a nice quilt for all the beds I will sleep in. I am always more comfortable with a quilt from home.


The inner part, all the blue and yellow triangles were bought on eBay and converted to a quilt top. (Yes I know I have some poodling on one side, I'm Hoping it will even out after binding and washing.

The back


I used 80/20 batting, perma core thread on top and superior so fine on the bottom. Quilting was a leafy vine with a curly que.

Frog Quilter

3 comments:

  1. You've created a lovely quilt with your purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat blue and yellow - what a great quilt to have with you on your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! We will be looking for lots of stories.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.