North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekend Update

A QOV I quilted yesterday. Light blue perma core thread on top, so fine on the back. 80 / 20 batting.


The back. Lots of texture. Pathway to the stars panto.



A close up.


My Ireland frog sitting on a piece of Connemara marble.


A very pretty statue sent by a good friend in the UK. The statue stands about 5 inches tall.


Lucy looking lovely.



Mr Tale posing very pretty. He needs a good home.


Maestro on the left also needs a home. All are very lovable.

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. The quilting is exquisite! LOVE those stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun quilt design!
    Did the frog come on the Irish marble, or did you buy them separately and put them together? Just curious. We have a piece of the marble with Irish coins attached to it.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.