North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, August 26, 2013

Late Weekend Update QOV

Last night I was just too tired to post. What a busy weekend!

I finished this QOV top and quilted it. Free hand swirls, perma core white on top and superior so fine on the back.





Sunday I put this quilt on the frame. Quilted with star spangle banner with YLI finished poly in a buttery color, so fine on the bottom.





Last but not least a block for Victoria


Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. No wonder you were tired. Lots of work and everything looks lovely! Love the pinwheels and bars on the QOV.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.