North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Catch Up Post

This our class group picture at the 2013 QSC Retreat weekend. Not pictured is Anita Bowen our wonderful instructor. We had loads of fun!


Back to the mountains, my last day of fishing was a very good one.


The bottle is there for scale.


Yesterday Liz and I went to Gaffney Outlet stores for a day of shopping. We had to go back to the car numerous times to drop our bags.


The bathroom floor.... Looks like a quilt pattern to me.


Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Quite the catch!
    Your shopping trip gives new meaning to the phrase "shop till you drop." You could rework it to, "shop till you drop...off your bags and go back for more!" : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on such a successful fishing day!

    LOL! I love the way Janet (above) describes your shopping experience...

    Your tiles remind me of my daughter's graduation quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.