North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Not MIA

Just busy. I've been preparing my house for our friends visit from Scotland, they fly in this afternoon.

Tomorrow it will be a busy day preparing for a week in the mountains camping. Ooooooh trout fishing -bliss!

Here is one of my many tops I quilted and have the binding stitched on, just waiting for me to stitch the back (by hand).


and the back.


This is Maestro laying so funny I just had to get a picture. She is so loveable and craves attention.



Have a great weekend everyone and stitch a stitch. You'll be glad you did!

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Cutest kitty EVER!

    Enjoy your camping trip with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats are so funny. How can they possibly be comfortable in half the positions they lay in? Have fun camping!!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.