North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Sisters Choice Blocks

I really like how this top came together. Trying to use up 2.5 inch strips. They are out of control again...

I feathered this top and it has lovely texture. It will be a Christmas present for a couple. I see more of these in my future.


The back with lots of feathers!


I quilted this last weekend and never posted it.

Today I got clue three done on Celtic Solstice, which I will put in another post. Lots of piecing; heaven for me.

Time for dinner and some hand work.

Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. I love Sister's Choice--this looks great!
    You are already done with clue #3? Wasn't it just posted today? Are you Super Quilter???

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.