North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, January 17, 2014

QOV Retreat is here

I'm off to Toccoa GA this morning for the QOV retreat. I think there are close to 100 quilters who have signed up. I am so looking forward to sewing for three straight days. To be eligible for prizes they have tempted us to brings blocks and a top. This top is one I started in our Gilbert QOV a few months ago (ok that was last year). The day this was photographed it was cloudy and grey outside. The colors do not read correctly. The blue you see is black with gold. And underneath is our new porch that has been under construction since October 2013. It's almost finished and I have been enjoying the hot tub.


I hope to be able to post, showing quilting craziness and fun this weekend.

Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. the quilt top is beautiful regardless of the color-have fun at the retreat.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.