North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday Finish QOV

I started this quilt Friday evening and worked on it till 11:30pm. I finished it up today. Lots of texture in a pattern I call tongues in a circle.





There is one more bag with top, back and batting. Sure would be nice to get that one done tomorrow but I think I need some me sewing time.

QSC spring meeting is next weekend in Anderson. It's a girls weekend and we'll be sewing and having a good time. Looking forward to it.

Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You were super productive this weekend. Another lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.