North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Weekend Quilting

Friday I quilted this top using a double bubble panto, free hand.


This quilt will be the one I turn in at the big Fons event in September.

Today I free handed this blue top using different designs. I think it came out rather nice.


I challenged myself with this top. It's not perfect but the more I stretch my skills the better I get.

Hope you are having a good weekend and are stitching something.

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Your free handed work looks great. Did you mark your quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting is lovely! Are you using a long arm machine?

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.