North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Look who is helping me...

And it's not the cats! Meet Devon my grand son.


Devon helping me load a quilt.


Searching crumbs and strings.


Sewing string blocks.


This was yesterday / last night.

This morning I went to shower and guess who was at the sewing machine, how funny and this made me feel GOOD!

After a run to get a hair cut and a visit to Walmart we will be back at it.

Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! My two 20-spomething sons know how to feed fabric through a machine, but have shown no interest in being involved in my projects. : (
    Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.