North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sewing and Quilting

This weekend I have done a lot of sewing and quilting.  This is a QOV  where I added texture.  I'm pleased with result.  Maestro is inspecting and has given her approval lol.


The back shows lots of texture.

A love quilt to turn in at the next guild meeting.

I decided to purchase the Dear Jane software. It is well,worth it in my opinion.

The first block was a paper pieced one called pinwheel gone awry or something similar.
I hope your weekend included some stitching. Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. I love the texture on that first quilt.
    Still trying to decide if I will ever really make the Dear Jane quilt. I've had the book forever, but can't seem to commit to making it. : )

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.