North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, September 26, 2015

O My Gosh it's quilted

.

It's gorgeous!  My heart is singing.

Also the third sprout column is well under way.


I have figured out what I will do on the bottom as well as the top.

As for what I was going to show you, well it didn't work out.  I hated it.  I tried to use whole pieces of fabrics for the arcs in the double wedding ring block.  In addition I have figured out why some parts did not fit.  Duh it helps to position the D part in the right orientation.  Live and learn...  It hasn't diminished my continuing on this quilt.  Full stream ahead lol.

Frog Quilter


6 comments:

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.