North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Orange peel is growing

I have had a long week with work.  We pushed out a new version of our software after the old one quit.  All went well considering.  I am so glad it's done.  Now to mo pave forward.

The orange peel is growing...


What's that on the side?  Looks like the start of a double wedding ring quilt.

I think I will change the centers and the sides with different light colored fabrics. 

1 comment:

  1. My friends often remind me work is a means of supporting my needlework! Great progress with your quilts

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.