North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Weekend Update

I finally finished Lynn's T-Shirt quilt made,with her deceased sons clothes.  I have made three or four so far.  Each quilt is so special.



The back has Jesse's baby blanket and favorite pillow case.  It is made so that when Lynn snuggles the quilt, the baby blanket will be up close.


So sweet!

Lori of Humble Quilts sent me a quilt top to finish and donate.  Here it is, it only needs the binding stitched down.


The back with a wild print.


I will do another post later today with my Allietare update.

Time to sew,

Frog Quilter

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful ideas for the backing on such a sweet memory quilt!
    That is a beautiful donation quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful memory quilt. I like the wild backing fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. The memory quilt is so dear. You put a tremendous amount of thought into it.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.