North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Another orphan flimsy!

I finished the top I started yesterday.  I have added it to my pile, there must be 25 tops there.  This does not include my personal tops.







I'm off to St Paul MN tomorrow.  I've packed plenty to stitch.

I'll post progress during the week.

Frog Quilter

4 comments:

  1. You made it all fit together! Good job! : )
    Enjoy your trip and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and happy scrappy--love it! Have fun in MN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, that rug you are making? You are doing it like the fabric bowls, with clothesline? And lots of zigzags? I love it!

    I need an art piece for an upcoming show. that would be a perfect background! you are a genius!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.