North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, April 29, 2016

More orphan creations

Continuing the orphan effort, here is another session.





I'm not finished with this one yet.  It has many more blocks and possibilities to come.

In the mean time I am packing for a work trip to St Paul MN.  I fly out on Sunday and return on Thursday.  It is the annual drinking water conference.  I have been involved in this project since 1999.  I have been preparing plenty of stitching to keep my hands occupied.  This is a welcome break form actual work.

Frog Quilter

3 comments:

  1. have fun on your trip - sometimes a break from the normal job routine can be interesting! St Paul is where I was born but left at under 2 - I don't remember it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fitting UFOs together can be good puzzle practice. : )
    Hope you have a good trip, and get lots of hand stitching accomplished along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. I meant to say fitting orphans together--not UFOs. : )

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.