North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sneak Peak

I have been rather quiet of late.  Working on finishing Liz and Bills bed quilt. I had to add a whole other 12.5 wide section to bring the size up.  These blocks are 4.5 unfinished.

I am supposed to travel to Minnesota the first week of May and Liz and Bill arrive on the 12th.  Next weekend will be machine quilting and binding.

Today I am play sewing for me.  I will have plenty of hand stitching for when the Masters finally is playing on tv.

I do smaller eye fooler quilts....  Can you say afflicted lol.

This one the blocks are 2 inch finished.  It's still a work in progress as it has not told me to stop yet.




Frog Quilter






4 comments:

  1. Ohhh thanks for the sneak pic lol loving it thanks liz it's beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty in red and white, but you know my heart is with the little one. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your eye fooler quilts!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.