North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Weekend Update

I trimmed this panel and added four patches around it.  So cute and will be even better when it's quilted.


This a scrappy four patch that didn't even make a dent in my four patch bag.  How is that possible?

I have never made a bear paw block and am enjoying making these out of scraps and two inch strips. There are actually three completed on the design wall.  Don't know how many blocks I will do.  Just enjoying the process.


Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Well you got a lot done but I tell you you will never run out of 4 patches!! They multiply like rabbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. The border looks like it was meant to be on that sailboat panel.
    I love the way you have separated colors within in the setting squares on your 4-patch quilt--very nice effect.
    Really like that bear paw block. I think I have only ever made one block for a sampler quilt, but when I first began quilting and was tearing pictures from my Mom's old quilt magazines, that is one design that I saved multiple times. Thanks for reminding me how much I like it. I want to see your other blocks. : )

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.