North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Weekend Update

I made a good bit of progress yesterday...  This quilt came from the orphan bin.  It will be donated as a love quilt.  Someone will love it.




For today's progress, I made some black petals which are so cute. The stain glass version three is being quilted. This will take a while.

5 comments:

  1. You are moving right along on those string orange peel blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orange peel and the hats! Thank you for the nice comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the orange peel and the hats! Thank you for the nice comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.