North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, November 21, 2016

It all started innocent enough.  Looking in a bin to see what was in there.  Hmmmm a bag of nine patches, more fabric.  Fabrics were speckled white and a nice green fabric.  Hmmm I need a Christmas quilt.  So that was where I started.  All I can say is that I had a great time creating my Christmas quilt.  My room is a disaster but that is normal..  I will finish tomorrow.






3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun Christmas quilt. Love that you pieced the sashing. It really adds impact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great Christmas pattern ! neat woven look.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.