North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Log cabin experiment

These blocks www assembled from the string bags. Mostly blacks and neutrals in all different widths. Here is the progression of assembling this flimsy. The last picture will show where I am currently. I intend to add a border of some sort. I see that the top and bottom can be matched up.


 Now the side columns need to be matched up.


Now I think that the blocks can be joined together.
The result, different and glad I got this out of my mind. I will add a border and quilt it up for a love quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.