North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, November 20, 2016

My Weekend

I found this block tutorial on this http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/ A good simple idea and used it to start making blocks for a quilt of valor. I had fun experimenting with color and reversing the darks and lights. I even substituted string blocks too as a test. It all works.


Another love top from the closet.  Love this quilt design.



And the back.  Pieced with some very fun fabrics.

1 comment:

  1. I like those windmill-looking blocks.
    How many tops do you have in that closet waiting to be quilted? Seems to be an endless supply. : )

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.