North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Updates

I didn't post everything from last weekend. I did get another top quilted with lovely feathers.

This next one has its binding stitched and needs a wash, label and is ready for a new home. I am continuing quilting from my stack of love tops in the closet. I seem to be making a small dent, but it's progress. When you quilt like a maniac this pile grows so fast.

Feeling patriotic I found a panel and some nine patch blocks in the closet.  I attached the last two rounds this morning.  This is now ready for loading on the long arm.

3 comments:

  1. Strings, bricks, and patriotism--love it all! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my you have been busy! And what wonderful creations you are churning out!

    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beatiful quilts. Loved the vivid colors on the last one.
    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.