North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sunday sewing

I can tell blogger is not going to cooperate so here I am showing how I ironed my seams open.  It's tedious but it keeps the bulk under control.  Skip down to see the other picture.  I have as many more blocks to sew up.  These are the 3.5 inch broken dishes blocks.  I haven't started on the 4.5 inch blocks.  Am I the only afflicted one?


This is the finished quilt from yesterday that I showed.  It came out really nice.  I think I will put a black binding on it.



Here is the picture that goes with the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.