North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, January 7, 2017

En Provence Progress

I started this morning by cleaning my sewing area.  It had gotten out of hand and very messy.  How does that happen?

I have been making good progress on my En Provence today.  I had to modify how I am constructing the big blocks as I kept getting lost in putting them together.  Now I construct the centers and the side borders separately.  It makes for a much smoother assembly.


I will be working on this top tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. It is very pretty. I love yellow and purple--and I love the green in the mix. This just sparkles!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.