North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Myrtle Beach Quilt Party

Scraps are flying and machines are humming here at the convention center in Sunset Beach NC.  We are located right on a golf course and everything is beautiful.

Our room (the biggest) has large windows on two sides and is great for natural light.  The ladies are doing such a great job creating their blocks.  Some have been cut different and then re attached.  Where there's a will there will be a way.  I consider today a success!  Well done ladies.  Thank you for making me feel right at home amongst you.




I brought my 4.5 inch broken dishes blocks to assemble. Almost done! these will join the other blocks at home for final assembly.




3 comments:

  1. I'll bet the ladies are very excited to be making that gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilt in your header photo! Wow, looks like stained glass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just heard about the Myrtle Beach Quilt Party today. Sounds fun! How do you get on the notification list for 2019?

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.