Thursday, January 19, 2017

Myrtle Beach Quilt Party

Scraps are flying and machines are humming here at the convention center in Sunset Beach NC.  We are located right on a golf course and everything is beautiful.

Our room (the biggest) has large windows on two sides and is great for natural light.  The ladies are doing such a great job creating their blocks.  Some have been cut different and then re attached.  Where there's a will there will be a way.  I consider today a success!  Well done ladies.  Thank you for making me feel right at home amongst you.




I brought my 4.5 inch broken dishes blocks to assemble. Almost done! these will join the other blocks at home for final assembly.




2 comments:

  1. I'll bet the ladies are very excited to be making that gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilt in your header photo! Wow, looks like stained glass.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.