North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, January 2, 2017

One Great Finish

I taught my stain glass pattern at QSC Retreat in 2016 and one of my students sent me a picture of her completed flimsy.

 Veronica writes "Finally finished my stained glass quilt top last week. Since the arithmetic doesn't work for the outer border of "leftovers" I decided to put white rectangles in the center of each border as an accent and that seemed to work out OK. It is all batiks except the white of course. I am so glad I had the opportunity to take your class and do something with those scraps!"



I love how Veronica handled the last border.  Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.