North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Weekend Progress

Here is my progress from this weekend.  The quilt top is a orphan top with the addition of black strips.  Like most of my quilt tops it took a different direction than what I had envisioned.

The rag rug I have been working on for a couple of weeks.  It goes fast and uses a ton of strings.  I am already thinking about the next one...  Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty quilt--the butterfly border is a lovely way to tie all of the colors together.
    With all of your recent finishes, I am surprised you have enough strings left to make the fun rag rug. : )

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.