North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Finally a flimsy and tumelo trail blocks

After Months of waiting / aging, a fabric was selected for the border on the pedal to the metal quilt top.  I think it adds more pizazz!  I am teaching this class in September so I need to finish for the class sample.



All my tumelo trail blocks layed out.


4 comments:

  1. your trails blocks are great - they are the size the pattern called for? 1.5 inch blocks? are you putting the sashing in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces! I like your color choices a lot.
    [ I saw your comment on Lori's blog...and hopped ( ;}}} ) on over...]
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever name, and pretty quilt!
    Tumelo Trail is growing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are gorgeous! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.