North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Another Top Gets Life

Yesterday I quilted this bright (loud as hubby would say) top.  This was fun to quilt.  In quilting all these tops I've decided to expand my machine quilting skills.  Do some different designs and challenge myself.  Keeps it interesting.  Initially they might be rough but that's the art of learning.





3 comments:

  1. How many chemo quilts does this make, Liz?
    Good for you, stretching your quilting skills. Looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome....and fun to try different quilting techniques

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting looks great! I really need to work on my free hand quilting as well. I have been collecting simple quilt patterns to make and then use as practice but I think it will all wait until the new year.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.